Monday, December 20, 2010

Being Hurt

Today I have once again apparently hurt someone that I have never intended in hurting.  However, I have been hurt as well.  I care deeply for this person, and I thought he cared for me.  He says he does, and I believe him but then how can he say he is not going to give something to me because i can't love myself?  I understand that he doesn't want to get hurt himself, I know how he feels, no one wants to get hurt.  I would and hopefully have not hurt him in anyway, until today.

I am so confused as to what to do.  I want to tell my friend how I care for him.  I want to tell my friend that he means a great deal more to me then just a mere friend.  I want to tell him that he is more like my best friend, him and his slave/spouse that is.  I want to tell him that my feelings for him will never change and no matter what he says I will ALWAYS remain his friend.

I am so confused!  What am I supposed to do?  Not be me?  I have never really cared that much for myself.  I have never had any respect for my self.  I don't know how to love myself.  For most of my life all I have had is someone telling me I am not worthy of this that or the other thing...  well guess what? When it is told to you enough and for so long, you tend to believe it.  Then a great friend comes around, like my friend, and starts to make you believe it, and then he takes it all away from you???  What the heck am I supposed to do now?

Do I still continue to love and care for him and his slave/spouse?  That is a BIG DUH question.. Of course I still care and love them both.  I can't stop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment