Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day of High Emotions

I know I haven't written in a few days but nothing has been worth writing about until today.

I have had nothing but up and deep down emotions running through me all day today.  It started off with when the man that I love told me that his daughter has turned on him and has moved back in with her mother because her mother has money and he can only provide a roof, food, electricity, water and loads and loads of love.  He would do anything for her and she doesn't see that at all.  All she sees is that her mother can and has bought the love of the daughter that she once had placed a restraining order against her one and only daughter to come within 25 feet of their house.  And his daughter seems to forget who was there to pick up the pieces when her mother told her daughter that she hated her and didn't want to have anything to do with her. 


Then not too long after that I spoke to the man I love and he was talking to some girl he works with and he was being passionate about something they were discussing and he actually said out loud that he is, "A SINGLE hetrosexual man and didn't really care to watch certain t.v. shows."  A SINGLE man?  A single man!?!?!  It just wounded me pretty badly.

THEN!   I was watching one of my favorite television shows and it was about this child who's father had a heart attack and it put him into a coma.  The child was having a very hard time dealing with it.  Well my father died 4 1/2 years ago.  I didn't get to say anything to him "good-bye" is not my favorite word.  I absolutely HATE it!  So I was having a very hard time watching the show because the child was given the chance to say things to his father that i wished I could have said to mine.... while he could still hear them.  I miss him terribly.

NOW... i am having an argument with a friend about how she drinks to deal with the pains in her life... her future potential Master giving her a hard time... her previous Master still having an affect on her daily activities and how much she still cares for him... and how she is having problems with her children and she doesn't want to listen to the ONE friend that is telling her like it is and to get not only the child but the rest of her family the help that they all need...  And I swear if she says "sorry" to me one more time I am going to let her have it with both barrels, no holds bared!

No comments:

Post a Comment