Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Very Nice Day

Today was a very good day.  I had a good day at work.  I filled out the application for the position that I was offered.  I found out that the girl that I replaced was coming back to take my place.  I know I probably shouldn't care but I can't help but think she had something to do with it.  So I have to look at moving into this newly created job position as a good time and good work experience.  I only hope that she doesn't make me look bad about the job I have been doing these past few months.  I am sure that she will do some of that but I just can't care, because I know she will be doing it to make herself look better.

On another note, I just wanted to say that I absolutely adore my new friends.  Both of them have been honest, faithful, caring, NON-judgmental, fun, and I am grateful to have them in my life.  I just wish the other people(two in particular) could just see how they are in my eyes.  It just makes me crazy to hear how others talk to them, upset them and/or disrespect them.  I want to just take the others and just slap them into reality and tell them how much they are hurting my friends.

Well it is one week until I go on my trip.  I am very nervous and very excited in the same breathe.  I am sure that all of my worries will eventually be subsided but there is one GIANT fear that I hope to be proven wrong.

Anyway, I had a pretty good day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment