Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Promise

Tonight I finally wrote my promise out, to the man I love and want to grow older with.  It is a bit long, and maybe a bit corny but it comes straight from the heart.  I want to share it with someone, to get their opinion, but unfortunately she is sleeping right now. Her opinion means a lot to me and I can't wait to hear what she thinks.  I am going to email it to her as soon as I am done with my blog.

The last few days, I have been really down on myself.  I can't explain why except for the fact that I just don't feel like a good person.  Like I am not worthy of many many many things.  I feel like I am just going through the motions of life and not having any kind of love returned to me.

How do I change it?  I don't know.  When will it change?  I can only hope that my trip is the one thing that will help me change my outlook on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment